Aging in place shouldn’t mean you spend less time getting fresh air and sunshine. But the elements can be harsh on us as we grow older and we need more protection from too much sun, cold and wind. Adding a sunroom gives you extra living space, increases the value of your home, and lets you enjoy more of the outdoors, more comfortably. Whether you want year-round, three season, or warm weather enjoyment, sunrooms allow you to create an entirely new room for entertaining, gathering and relaxing in total comfort. All four season sunrooms and patio rooms come with a fifty (50) year manufacturer’s warranty, backed by Craft-Bilt Manufacturing Company, an industry leader since 1946.
Four Season Sunrooms
With insulated glass and construction, four season sunrooms offer year–round enjoyment. Not only will you add space to your home at a fraction of the cost of standard construction, but you will add the year-round beauty and light of the great outdoors. A four season sunroom is a fully insulated sunroom with no visible fasteners, with the beautiful look and feel of lustrous vinyl in architectural white or desert sand to blend with your home.
- Studio roof sunrooms feature a sloped roof and are ideal for single story homes or raised decks.
- Gable roof sunrooms feature an A-Frame roof for extra light and height. Gable sunrooms work well with two-story and split level homes, but also work on single story homes with the installation of a dormer.
- Enclose an under-existing roof and turn open space into cozy year round enclosed porch. Betterliving sunrooms windows and doors can be custom manufactured to fit under your existing porch roof or patio cover.
- All four season sunrooms can be heated or cooled for use in most weather conditions – and feature:
- State of the art reinforced vinyl construction
- Durable sliding doors and windows with tough screens – to handle all of the opening and closing your family can give it
- Argon-filled, Low E, double pane insulated tempered glass in all sliding windows and doors – for strength and safety
- Color matched handles
- Built in, color matched gutters for a sleek, finished appeal
- Easy access channels for wiring and outlets that meet electric codes
- Heavy duty roof to withstand severe weather conditions which can be constructed in a studio style sunroom or A Frame style sunroom
- Shingled roof and plank ceiling system options available
Three Season Sunrooms
The most popular patio enclosure, the three season sunroom is an easy, affordable way to extend your outdoor living season. Add living space at a fraction of the cost of conventional construction, and have a place where everyone wants to be. For outdoor entertaining without rain, chilly winds, flies and mosquitoes, a three season sunroom is the perfect solution. If sunroom cost is an important consideration, a three–season studio style is the perfect sunroom design. It’s a great idea for any deck or patio!
- A gable style roof will provide more height and light. The A–Frame construction allows for a ceiling fan and custom gable glass for additional sunlight.
- Add sliding glass sunroom doors under your existing roof and create added living space for those lovely spring, summer and fall days and nights.
- Fully engineered 3″ extruded aluminum components that never need painting
- Interlocking frames for added structural strength
- Baked–on maintenance free enamel finish
- Color matched handles
- Your choice of Low–E argon filled insulated tempered glass or economically priced single pane, tempered glass
- Earthstone, White or Desert Sand architectural finishes
- Built–in electric raceways that meet local building code requirements
Screen Rooms and Patio Covers
A sound investment that adds value to your home, a screen room brings back the great feeling of being outdoors. An affordable and attractive way to keep the sun, rain and insects out of your outdoor living space, screen rooms and patio covers can be designed with a roof style that complements your home.
- A studio style roof is the most affordable choice and fits any style home.
- A–Frame roofs give your screen room more height and allow for ceiling fans.
- Enclose your open porch with screens and keep the bugs away.
- Add a screen room now and upgrade to a sunroom with sliding glass windows and doors when your budget permits.
- Insulated roof panels with built–in gutters are fully engineered to give you the most attractive and durable screen room
- Available in White, Desert Sand and Earthstone colors
- Beautifully finished roof, inside and out
- Maintenance–free, enamel finish never needs painting
- Custom manufactured and professionally installed
- Aluminum or screened kneewall
- Custom size wall sections up to 48″ wide
- Swing style screen doors
- Installed in just a couple of days – your landscaping remains intact because no heavy equipment is used
- All framing is made from strong, durable extruded aluminum
- Durable baked–on enamel finish provides excellent impact, corrosion and mar resistance
- Fifteen (15) year manufacturer’s warranty
- Extra small mesh “no–see–um” screens available by special order